Arctic Nature Tour
1000 NOKper person
Experience the untamed beauty of the Arctic wilderness!
Northern Norway will surprise you with its unique landscape of fjords, mountains, beaches and picturesque villages.
During this 5-hour round trip of Kvaløya island, we take care of the full package: pictures of you and the landscape, homemade sandwiches, hot beverages, knowledgable guide that will show you the most beautiful spots in the area and a driver.
We will stop in many places to show you as much as possible during the tour. These breaks are also an excellent opportunity for spotting wildlife, like reindeer, moose and sea eagles. To keep you warm and comfortable while outside, we provide thermal suits and boots.
To ensure that you have the perfect souvenir from your tour, your guide will send you the photos free of charge the following day.
Hop in the minibus with us and enjoy the beauty of the Arctic!
Price per person1000 NOK /Adult 850 NOK/Child (6-12)
Duration5 h / Pickup 10:00 AM
Group sizeUp to 15 participants!
Season15th of September to 15th of April
DeparturePick-up in front of Magic Ice Bar in the city center at 10:00 AM and drop you off at your hotel after the tour.
Departure Time10:00 AM
Dress CodeWarm clothes (at least two layers), gloves and hat, good winter boots.
IncludePick-up in front of Magic Ice Bar in the city center at 10:00 AM and drop you off at your hotel after the tour.Homemade sandwichesKnowledgeable and passionate guideThermal suits, boots and tripodsCookies and hot beveragesPictures from the tour sent on the next day
Not IncludedSnowshoes and polesCampfireTraditional Norwegian meal: Sausages with lompe (vegetarian options available)Instructions on how to photograph Northern LightsOnly up to 8 participantsPickup and dropoff at your accommodation on Tromsøya island
The Tour begins!
Into the Arctic
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check out our FAQ below. Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us!
How should I be dressed for the tour?
What about toilet breaks?
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Would I get a refund due to bad/dangerous weather conditions?
Terms and ConditionsWhen booking, the customer (and all the people that booked with you under the same booking) automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please note that You must be at least 18 years of age to make a reservation with Northern Horizon. If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by an adult. HEALTH ISSUES If you have any health issues or any medical condition please let us know. We are flexible and more than happy to meet your needs, however, if we will decide that this tour is not suitable for you, we have a right to cancel. If that happens you will get a full refund. Remember to tell us about any health issues in the comment section in our booking form or by email immediately after making a reservation. PRICE All the prices you can find on the website (northernhorizon.no) and they are in Norwegian Krone currency. The prices include everything that is listed and pointed out in the description of the tour. There are no hidden/extra fees added to the announced price. PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS When you book a tour with us your card will be charged after you have entered the necessary information, accepted the terms and conditions and submitted your booking. IN CASE OF NOT SEEING THE NORTHERN LIGHTS We wish we could, but we cannot control weather conditions or solar activity. Therefore we cannot guarantee that you will see the Northern Lights. We are passionate and experienced Northern Lights hunters. We use a combination of our knowledge and determination to find clear skies and show you the Northern Lights whenever possible, however, the last word belongs to nature. There are no refunds or free trips in the case that we do not see the Northern Lights. Refunds will be sent back to the card that was originally charged for the booking. Depending on your customer's bank, the refund shows up between 5 to 10 business days after we proceed with the refund. CANCELLATION POLICY Cancellation by the supplier (Northern Horizon) We reserve the right to cancel the trip if:
- external influences like weather conditions make it impossible for us to guarantee the safe conduction of the programs,
- there is less than the minimum number of participants joining,
- for weather-related reasons,
- other unexpected events that will force us to cancel the tour (such a problem with the vehicle or sickness of the guide).
- Our customers negligent or willful acts that lead to their own or others death, personal injury, loss or damage to their and others property.
- Delays or interruptions of the tour due to naturally occurring events or road accident, illness within the tour group or any other unforeseen events that we had no control over.
- For any others person`s or company's acts that will lead to delays/changes in arrival or departure of flights.
- Situations when a third person need emergency assistance (for example road accidents or illness).
- We are also not responsible for customers expenses caused by road accidents, nature-made accidents, terrorism, broken equipment or other unforeseen events.
- Northern Horizon has the right to change routes, itineraries or timetables without prior notice if it is necessary.
- Ask what personal data (about him or her) is being processed.
- Get access to his or her personal data that is being processed.
- Modify his or her personal data in case the data subject believes that this personal data is not up to date or accurate.
- Withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of their personal data for a purpose.
- Request that his or her personal data should not be processed for certain purposes. For example to object to the processing of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated processing.
- Request a complete erasure of their Personal data from our database.
- Ask for transferring (his or her) personal data back or to another controller. In that case, the personal data has to be provided or transferred in an electronic document format.
- For his or her to be provided back (to him or her) or transferred. When doing so, the personal data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
Please let us know if you have any questions!